Backend Developer (with MDM)
- Participate in Profisee MDM implementation projects for Lingaro customers
- Constantly expand Profisee capabilities
- Develop and optimize SQL scripts and stored procedures
- Design and build ETL processes
- Data Modeling
- Minimum 5+ years of back-end development experience
- Minimum 1-year experience in MDM area and practical knowledge of MDM software (Informatica, Stibo, Tibco, Profisee, SAP, SAS, IBM)
- Experience in working with Azure services
- Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Warehouse, and Azure SQL Database understanding
- Database design experience
- Practical knowledge of ETL tools (Informatica, SAS, Microsoft, Talend, Tibco)
- Strong understanding of back-end integration technologies
- Experience in working within a geographically dispersed environment
- Experience in working with client technical teams
- Experience in leading technical workshops for external customers
- Knowledge of Profisee MDM products will be a plus
- Strong background in MS Azure cloud platform will be a plus
Stable employment. On the market since 2008, 1400+ talents currently on board in 7 global sites.
“Office as an option” model. You can choose to work remotely or in the office.
Flexibility regarding working hours and your preferred form of contract.
Comprehensive online onboarding program with a “Buddy” from day 1.
Cooperation with top-tier engineers and experts.
Unlimited access to the Udemy learning platform from day 1.
Certificate training programs. Lingarians earn 500+ technology certificates yearly.
Upskilling support. Capability development programs, Competency Centers, knowledge sharing sessions, community webinars, 110+ training opportunities yearly.
Grow as we grow as a company. 76% of our managers are internal promotions.
A diverse, inclusive, and values-driven community.
Autonomy to choose the way you work. We trust your ideas.
Create our community together. Refer your friends to receive bonuses.
Activities to support your well-being and health.
Plenty of opportunities to donate to charities and support the environment.
- Great Place to Work Certified Employer in the Philippines