BI Developer with SAS
· Designing, developing, and maintaining tools for data collection, data transformation, data quality checking using 4GL and SQL.
· Maintaining SAS Server environment and Oracle: space, structure of directories, etc.
· Cooperation with the analytical team.
· Creation of ETL processes in DataStage (optional).
· At least 3 years of hands-on experience in SAS programming.
· Very good knowledge about ETL.
· Knowledge of programming languages: SQL, SAS 4GL.
· Good command of English – both spoken and written skills on at least B2 level.
Nice to have:
· SAS DI.
· SAS Data Integration Studio.
· Hands-on experience with tools: IBM Data Stage, SAS Enterprise Guide.
· Stable employment. On the market since 2008, 1400+ talents currently on board in 7 global sites.
· “Office as an option” model. You can choose to work remotely or in the office.
· Flexibility regarding working hours and your preferred form of contract.
· Comprehensive online onboarding program with a “Buddy” from day 1.
· Cooperation with top-tier engineers and experts.
· Certificate training programs. Lingarians earn 500+ technology certificates yearly.
· Upskilling support. Capability development programs, Competency Centers, knowledge sharing sessions, community webinars, 110+ training opportunities yearly.
· Grow as we grow as a company. 76% of our managers are internal promotions.
· A diverse, inclusive, and values-driven community.
· Autonomy to choose the way you work. We trust your ideas.
· Create our community together. Refer your friends to receive bonuses.
· Activities to support your well-being and health.
· Plenty of opportunities to donate to charities and support the environment.
· Modern office equipment. Purchased for you or available to borrow, depending on your location.