- Collect, organize, and analyze large datasets.
- Apply statistical analysis techniques, data visualization tools, and data modeling.
- Identify and solve complex problems related to data analysis and interpretation.
- Identify patterns, trends, and relationships in data and use this information to make recommendations for business decisions.
- Communicate complex data analysis results to non-technical stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Maintain a strong focus on accuracy and precision.
- Manage multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with data warehouse customer-dedicated solutions
- Experience with relational databases, data models/diagrams
- Understanding of Data Mining, Data Modeling, and Data Provisioning (acquisition, transformation, and sharing)
- Programming skills (SQL, Python, other scripting)
- Tools knowledge: Git, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Ability to communicate complex data analysis results to non-technical stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems related to data analysis and interpretation.
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy and precision
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Open to new technologies and solutions
- Digital Marketing experience and related data
- Proven experience with GCP cloud-based infrastructure & and systems. Azure or AWS nice to have.
Stable employment. On the market since 2008, 1400+ talents currently on board in 7 global sites.
“Office as an option” model. You can choose to work remotely or in the office.
Flexibility regarding working hours and your preferred form of contract.
Comprehensive online onboarding program with a “Buddy” from day 1.
Cooperation with top-tier engineers and experts.
Unlimited access to the Udemy learning platform from day 1.
Certificate training programs. Lingarians earn 500+ technology certificates yearly.
Upskilling support. Capability development programs, Competency Centers, knowledge sharing sessions, community webinars, 110+ training opportunities yearly.
Grow as we grow as a company. 76% of our managers are internal promotions.
A diverse, inclusive, and values-driven community.
Autonomy to choose the way you work. We trust your ideas.
Create our community together. Refer your friends to receive bonuses.
Activities to support your well-being and health.
Plenty of opportunities to donate to charities and support the environment.
- Great Place to Work Certified Employer in the Philippines