Data-Driven Strategy Consultant
The Data-Driven Strategy Consultant brings a unique mixture of business and data expertise to develop strategic plans that define how data can create value for an organization.
- Work at the intersection of business and data alongside client leadership to define holistic strategies that combine business objectives with data opportunities
- Shape the Data & Analytics strategy and operating model with our clients, defining how to set them up as data-driven enterprise
- Lead and manage transformative and innovative client projects on time and on-budget
- Advise and shape the technical architecture our clients need to get the most out of their data
- Drive consulting practice innovation and thought leadership in your area of specialization
- Research latest data use cases and trends – to grow Lingaro toolkits and knowledge bases
- Develop and maintain Lingaro methodology for data-driven strategy engagements.
- 5+ years of strategic advisory/business consulting experience
- 5+ years working with customer and market big data/AI/advanced analytics and working with associated teams to help inform business outcomes
- Knowledge and experience in leveraging effective techniques for workshop facilitation
- Experience in one or more of the following areas (or comparable):
- Business Translator (identifying business problems, initiatives, analytics intervention, storytelling)
- Data & Analytics Transformation (current state assessment, strategy development, value case, roadmap, and blueprint)
- Data Management / Governance Architecture practice (knowledge of how to build effective data platforms)
- Strong Leadership and Senior Stakeholder Management Skills
- Proven ability to thrive in a work environment that is international, multicultural, competitive, and challenging
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills for technical writing and client presentations
Stable employment. On the market since 2008, 1400+ talents currently on board in 7 global sites.
“Office as an option” model. You can choose to work remotely or in the office.
Flexibility regarding working hours and your preferred form of contract.
Comprehensive online onboarding program with a “Buddy” from day 1.
Cooperation with top-tier engineers and experts.
Unlimited access to the Udemy learning platform from day 1.
Certificate training programs. Lingarians earn 500+ technology certificates yearly.
Upskilling support. Capability development programs, Competency Centers, knowledge sharing sessions, community webinars, 110+ training opportunities yearly.
Grow as we grow as a company. 76% of our managers are internal promotions.
A diverse, inclusive, and values-driven community.
Autonomy to choose the way you work. We trust your ideas.
Create our community together. Refer your friends to receive bonuses.
Activities to support your well-being and health.
Plenty of opportunities to donate to charities and support the environment.
- Great Place to Work Certified Employer in the Philippines