Expert Level Support (L3 - GCP)
- Provide expert service support as L3 specialist for the service.
- Identify, analyze, and develop solutions for complex incidents or problems raised by stakeholders or clients as needed.
- Analyze issues and develop tools and/or solutions that will help enable business continuity and mitigate business impact
- Timely update assigned tasks, provide response and solution within agreed team's timelines.
- Create problem corrective action plan proposals.
- Deploy bug-fixes in managed applications.
- Participate in internal knowledge sharing, collaboration activities, and service improvement initiatives.
- Tasks may include incident or problem resolution, automation, change assessment, and development and implementation changes.
- Experience with GCP or strong SQL/Big Query knowledge needed
- Experience with ETL processes
- Strong analytical thinking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work with both technical and business stakeholders
- Able to work independently or with minimal supervision
- Python experience a plus
- Familiarity with git concept a plus
- Willing to work EMEA shift
Stable employment. On the market since 2008, 1400+ talents currently on board in 7 global sites.
“Office as an option” model. You can choose to work remotely or in the office.
Flexibility regarding working hours and your preferred form of contract.
Comprehensive online onboarding program with a “Buddy” from day 1.
Cooperation with top-tier engineers and experts.
Unlimited access to the Udemy learning platform from day 1.
Certificate training programs. Lingarians earn 500+ technology certificates yearly.
Upskilling support. Capability development programs, Competency Centers, knowledge sharing sessions, community webinars, 110+ training opportunities yearly.
Grow as we grow as a company. 76% of our managers are internal promotions.
A diverse, inclusive, and values-driven community.
Autonomy to choose the way you work. We trust your ideas.
Create our community together. Refer your friends to receive bonuses.
Activities to support your well-being and health.
Plenty of opportunities to donate to charities and support the environment.
- Great Place to Work Certified Employer in the Philippines