- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of team members
- Lead team to achieve client goals and company objectives.
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices based on ITIL, Agile, and DevOps frameworks
- Ensures all projects are set up for success and completed efficiently and with effective/valuable results
- Perform quality controls and monitor KPIs
- Communicate status clearly and frequently to all levels of stakeholders and team members.
- Provide subject matter expertise in handling escalated client concerns as needed
- Develop and maintain good solid relationships with clients
- Organizing events to increase staff motivation and engagement
- Conduct Team Meetings to ensure expedient communication of relevant information and as an open forum for input. Schedule and organize team activities
- Proven work experience as Operations Lead or similar role
- Knowledgeable and experienced working in ITIL, Agile, and/or DevOps Frameworks
- Good understanding of the Customer's business and how IT contributes to the delivery of service
- Strong Leadership and Senior Stakeholder Management Skills
- Proven ability to thrive in a work environment that is international, multicultural, competitive, and challenging
- Ability to lead the team in multi-tasking, prioritization, and be resourceful in a fast-paced environment to meet timelines on deliverable
- Highly motivated individual with skills to develop and coach team members to achieve performance expectations
- Applies innovative ideas and critical thinking to improve current and/or introduce new processes and workflows (internal and external), driving creative and development efficiencies/automation
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude
- Ability to see other people's points of view and receive criticism
- Comfortable with ambiguity and complexity
- Has a good technical understanding and an ability to translate technical requirements and specifications into easily understood business concepts and vice versa
- High-level understanding of information and data architecture
- Nice to have: Developing tools to automate repetitious processes
- Stable employment. On the market since 2008, 1400+ talents currently on board in 7 global sites.
- “Office as an option” model. You can choose to work remotely or in the office.
- Flexibility regarding working hours and your preferred form of contract.
- Comprehensive online onboarding program with a “Buddy” from day 1.
- Cooperation with top-tier engineers and experts.
- Unlimited access to the Udemy learning platform from day 1.
- Certificate training programs. Lingarians earn 500+ technology certificates yearly.
- Upskilling support. Capability development programs, Competency Centers, knowledge sharing sessions, community webinars, 110+ training opportunities yearly.
- Grow as we grow as a company. 76% of our managers are internal promotions.
- A diverse, inclusive, and values-driven community.
- Autonomy to choose the way you work. We trust your ideas.
- Create our community together. Refer your friends to receive bonuses.
- Activities to support your well-being and health.
- Plenty of opportunities to donate to charities and support the environment.
- Great Place to Work Certified Employer in the Philippines