Service Level Manager
- Negotiate Service Level Agreements and ensure that these are met.
- Make sure that all IT Service Management processes, Operational Level Agreements, and Underpinning Contracts are appropriate for the agreed service level targets.
- Closely monitor and report on service levels.
- Handle major escalations globally as a single point of contact and subject matter expert for respective business applications and provides technical and management updates to stakeholders.
- Analyze and review performance results against OLAs/SLAs criteria and KPIs defined to measure the quality of service
- With at least 5 years of relative experience
- Good understanding of the Customer's business and how IT contributes to the delivery of service
- Has excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge and experience in contract/supplier manage
- Able to interact successfully with all levels of the Customer and IT Provider organization
- Has a good technical understanding and an ability to translate technical requirements and specifications into easily understood business concepts and vice versa
- Innovative in respect of service quality and ways in which it can be improved within the bounds of the organization’s limits (resource, budgetary, legal, etc.)
- Stable employment. On the market since 2008, 1400+ talents currently on board in 7 global sites.
- “Office as an option” model. You can choose to work remotely or in the office.
- Flexibility regarding working hours and your preferred form of contract.
- Comprehensive online onboarding program with a “Buddy” from day 1.
- Cooperation with top-tier engineers and experts.
- Unlimited access to the Udemy learning platform from day 1.
- Certificate training programs. Lingarians earn 500+ technology certificates yearly.
- Upskilling support. Capability development programs, Competency Centers, knowledge sharing sessions, community webinars, 110+ training opportunities yearly.
- Grow as we grow as a company. 76% of our managers are internal promotions.
- A diverse, inclusive, and values-driven community.
- Autonomy to choose the way you work. We trust your ideas.
- Create our community together. Refer your friends to receive bonuses.
- Activities to support your well-being and health.
- Plenty of opportunities to donate to charities and support the environment.
- Great Place to Work Certified Employer in the Philippines