- Participate in pre-sales activities such as communicating with clients, preparing offers and other sales materials
- Play a role of an Architect on BI/DWH/Cloud Projects
- Supervise, monitor, and optimize infrastructure on cloud platforms
- Be up to date with Cloud services (Azure and Data Platform)
- Lead with hands-on implementation, architecture, and design of the cloud solutions
- Design, deploy, and maintain enterprise-class solutions and applications within an Azure environment
- Work with multiple teams, architects, security officers, managers, project managers, and business users
- Help development team with development activities including development of best practices, change management process, governance, and review.
- Provide technical guidance on building solutions using Azure IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and other services and assisting clients in simplifying Architecture by Automation
- Facilitate and deliver technical workshops
- 5+ years of strategic advisory/business consulting experience
- 5+ years working with customer and market big data/AI/advanced analytics and working with associated teams to help inform business outcomes
- Knowledge and experience in leveraging effective techniques for workshop facilitation
- Experience in one or more of the following areas (or comparable):
- Business Translator (identifying business problems, initiative, analytics intervention, storytelling)
- Data & Analytics Transformation (current state assessment, strategy development, value case, roadmap, and blueprint)
- Data Management / Governance Architecture practice (knowledge of how to build effective data platforms)
- Strong Leadership and Senior Stakeholder Management Skills
- Proven ability to thrive in a work environment that is international, multicultural, competitive, and challenging
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills for technical writing and client presentations
- Stable employment. On the market since 2008, 1400+ talents currently on board in 7 global sites.
- “Office as an option” model. You can choose to work remotely or in the office.
- Flexibility regarding working hours and your preferred form of contract.
- Comprehensive online onboarding program with a “Buddy” from day 1.
- Cooperation with top-tier engineers and experts.
- Unlimited access to the Udemy learning platform from day 1.
- Certificate training programs. Lingarians earn 500+ technology certificates yearly.
- Upskilling support. Capability development programs, Competency Centers, knowledge sharing sessions, community webinars, 110+ training opportunities yearly.
- Grow as we grow as a company. 76% of our managers are internal promotions.
- A diverse, inclusive, and values-driven community.
- Autonomy to choose the way you work. We trust your ideas.
- Create our community together. Refer your friends to receive bonuses.
- Activities to support your well-being and health.
- Plenty of opportunities to donate to charities and support the environment.
- Great Place to Work Certified Employer in the Philippines