Custom Gantt Chart Visuals in Power BI
Traditional Gantt charts are designed to track simple schedules. They have limited views that often include only project names, start dates, and end dates.
Lingaro’s custom Gantt charts deliver a more comprehensive view of large portfolios of complex projects, frequently found in enterprise environments.
The features include:
- An unlimited number of dates per project
- Automatic creation of project phases for each pair of dates
- Automatic color-coding for each project phase
- Project milestones assignable to individual dates within a given project
- Many visualization and tooltip formatting options, including an adjustable date format