Your first time with custom visuals? Read Microsoft's instructions on how to import custom visuals into the Power BI desktop.
Meet More Powerful Gantt Charts
Traditional Gantt charts only track simple schedules and have limited views that often include only project names and dates. Lingaro’s custom and scalable Gantt charts deliver a more comprehensive view of complex projects frequently found in enterprise environments. They include:
- Unlimited numbers of dates per project.
- Automatic creation of project phases for each pair of dates.
- Automatic color codes for each project phase.
- Project milestones assignable to individual dates within a given project.
- Various visualization and tooltip formatting options, including adjustable date formats.
- Visible column headers for your data.
- Sorting by categories or by earliest dates.
- Dynamically adjusting timeline based on used data.
- Support for Power BI formatting options such as different colors for legends or hierarchical views for categories.