Lingaro uses technology to collect information about the use of the Website in order to improve your browsing experience.
This Website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users.
Users contacting with us through this Website do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Personal Data Protection Act 1997 (Dz.U. 1997 nr 133 poz. 883). Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but users using such form to email processes do so at their own risk.
This Website and its owners can use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
You should note that by deleting or blocking cookies, the Website may not function correctly and you may not be able to access certain areas.
Please be informed that we shall process your personal data - detailed information below
Lingaro sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Domaniewska no. 28, 02-672 Warsaw, National Court Register (KRS) number: 0000241638, NIP: 5213364585, National Business Register Number (REGON): 140275949 ("Lingaro") shall be the controller of your personal data.
Please contact us by:
1. telephone: +48 22 825 30 25;
2. email: [email protected];
3. mail, to the address: Lingaro sp. z o.o., ul. Domaniewska no. 28, 02-672 Warsaw, Poland.
We have appointed a person responsible for the protection of personal data, i.e. the Inspector for Personal Data Protection, who may be contacted via:
1. email: [email protected]
2. mail to the address: Lingaro sp. z o.o., ul. Domaniewska no. 28, 02-672 Warsaw, Poland.
1. conclude and perform the contract for Lingaro services - since such processing is essential to perform the contract (Article 6 sec. 1(b) GDPR);
2. direct marketing of products or services - since such processing is essential to serve the legitimate interest (Article 6 sec. 1(f) GDPR), i.e. a possibility of implementing direct marketing strategies;
3. lodge, seek and and defend against claims related to the conclusion of a contract or processing of your personal data - since such processing is essential to serve the legitimate interest (Article 6 sec. 1(f) GDPR), i.e. a possibility of lodging, seeking or defending against claims;
4. fulfil legal obligations under applicable law - since such processing is essential to meet binding legal requirements (Article 6 sec.1(c) GDPR).
Your personal data may be made available to the following categories of entities:
1. companies affiliated with Lingaro;
2. entities authorized under applicable law (courts, state authorities);
3. entities rendering accounting, IT, marketing, communication and analytical, legal and debt collection services;
4. our subcontractors and other entities, with which we collaborate.
1. Your personal data shall be sent to the Philippines and the United States, i.e. to third countries, where the personal data are transferred using appropriate legal mechanisms, such as standard contractual clauses or similar legal instruments provided for in the GDPR.
2. Lingaro shall be the recipient of your personal data in the Philippines (Makati City, Philippines, 8767 Paseo de Roxas, 41F Philamlife Tower) and in the United States (Cincinnati, USA, 201 East 5th Street, Suite 1900, Cincinnati, OH 45202).
3. You are entitled to obtain the copies of your personal data sent to third countries at any time.
1. to perform the contract - until the limitation period;
2. for the purpose of marketing of products and services - by the time of termination or expiry of the contract or filing of an objection;
3. to fulfil legal obligations - by the time of expiry of the obligation to store personal data under applicable law;
4. to lodge, seek or defend against claims - until the limitation period.
1. access your personal data and obtain the copies thereof;
2. rectify (correct, supplement) your personal data;
3. remove, limit the processing of your personal data;
4. withdraw your consent to process your personal data at any time. The withdrawal of your consent shall not affect compliance with the right to process exercised on the basis of such consent prior to its withdrawal;
5. transfer your personal data;
to exercise the above-mentioned rights, please contact Lingaro:
by email: [email protected] or by telephone: +48 22 825 30 25.
6. file a complaint with the supervisory body.
You may, at any time, object against the processing of your personal data: by email: [email protected] or by telephone: +48 22 825 30 25.
The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but essential to conclude and perform contracts, including the use of Lingaro services.