Lingaro Among 2024’s Best IT Workplaces in the Philippines

Lingaro Philippines Best Workplaces
Lingaro Philippines Best Workplaces

Lingaro Group’s recent recognition as one of the Philippines’ Best Workplaces™ in IT-BPM for 2024 exemplify Lingaro’s commitment to exceptional workplace culture and employee experience. This prestigious accolade comes after Lingaro Philippines garnered the Great Place to Work® certification for three consecutive years and was additionally vetted as one of the country’s top 10 Best Workplaces™ for 2024.

The Great Place to Work® (GPTW) recognition for Best Workplaces™ in IT and business process management (IT-BPM) was done in collaboration with the IT and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP), of which Lingaro Philippines is a member. The recognition is based on GPTW’s rigorous For All™ Methodology, which incorporates annual workforce studies through their Trust Index Survey™ and culture management platform, Emprising™. The survey evaluates companies on their ability to create environments where all employees can achieve their full human potential.

The evaluation process for the Best Workplaces™ in IT-BPM 2024 involves a detailed assessment of employee responses to more than 60 survey questions. These questions measure the extent of trust, innovation, company values, and leadership effectiveness within the organization. Of the total evaluation, 85% is determined by employee experiences, while the remaining 15% focused on an objective assessment of daily workplace interactions and leadership quality. In the GPTW 2024 list, Lingaro Philippines ranked 15th overall. 

Great Place to Work® ensures the credibility of survey results by requiring a significant response rate that meets a 95% confidence level and a margin of error of 5% or better. Additionally, all data and responses are scrutinized for any anomalies to guarantee the trustworthiness of the company’s survey results.

Lingaro Philippines Best Workplaces

Lingaro Philippines Country Head Eric Magdato (center) receives the Solaia award; together with Eric are Great Place To Work® Managing Partner Antoniette Talosig (left) and IBPAP CEO Jack Madrid (right) 

“Being recognized thrice by Great Place to Work is a tremendous honor for us at Lingaro Group,” said Lingaro Philippines Country Head Eric Magdato. “A technology company’s success is deeply rooted in their people’s capability to skillfully navigate a fast-moving tech landscape and harness the power of data and modern technology to create a competitive edge for its customers. Lingaro, guided by our core values, understands that we can achieve this only by empowering our people, enhancing their skills, and supporting their personal and professional growth.”

Eric Magdato concluded, “This recognition reassures our clients that they are partnering with a company that values excellence and integrity. It reaffirms that the industry-recognized innovations that Lingaro delivers to enterprises and global brands are driven by engaged and inspired people thriving in a workplace that fosters creativity and growth.” 

The Philippines Best Workplaces™ in IT-BPM 2024 list is part of a broader initiative by Great Place to Work® to identify and celebrate the most outstanding workplace cultures across the IT and business process outsourcing industries. In collaboration with IBPAP, this initiative aims to highlight organizations that not only excel in their business operations but also prioritize the well-being and development of their employees.

Best Workplaces™ in IT-BPM recognizes Great Place To Work-certified companies in the animation, contact center, business process outsourcing, game development, global in-house center, shared services, healthcare information management systems, and IT and software development sectors. This year marked the first-ever Best Workplaces™ for IT-BPM awards done through collaboration between IBPAP and GPTW. The awarding ceremony, entitled “Solaia,” was held on June 13, 2024, at Shangri-La The Fort, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines.

For more details about the Philippines Best Workplaces™ in IT-BPM 2024, visit the official list from Great Place to Work®.

to Top