This Year’s Autumn Cloud Data Analytics Bootcamp Is Coming Your Way!
Want to break into the IT industry but not sure where to start? Looking for a fun way to get real-world knowledge of some of today’s best data analytics technologies?
The 3-week program is jam-packed with 6 training modules on Microsoft Azure, Power BI, MSSQL, and more. Everything happens online, so you can join from anywhere in Poland.
The 3-Week IT Bootcamp program will cover:
MS SQL in Week 1
- SQL querying
- Building data models
- Data loading
- Data transformation
- A bonus module on best practices for working with business
Microsoft Azure in Week 2
- Understanding the cloud
- Transforming and moving data in the cloud
- Building cost-effective Azure solutions
- Real-world Azure success stories and takeaways
- A bonus module on how to best present yourself to IT recruiters
Power BI in Week 3
- Connecting, importing, and transforming data in Power BI Desktop
- Using natural language queries
- Visualizing data, authoring reports, and scheduling automated refreshes
- Creating and sharing dashboards in Power BI Service
- A bonus module about how make dashboards user-friendly
Additionally, you get:
- Practical exercises with Lingaro’s top experts and experienced trainers
- A formal certificate of completion 🙂
- An open door to our recruiters and awesome way to prove that you should be working with us!
- Tips on how to work well with customers
- Insider tips from Lingaro’s HR team on how to be an awesome candidate
Where and when
Where: The training will be conducted online and is designed for participants anywhere in Poland. We have offices in Warsaw and Lublin, but most Lingarians are working remotely until the end of September. If you continue your IT journey with us, you are welcome to do so remotely.
- September 6-9 MS SQL module
- September 10 Customer relationships module
- September 13-16 Azure module
- September 17 Job candidate advice module
- September 20 UX module
- September 21-24 Power BI module
- September 24 Capstone day
What you’ll need
- Confidence speaking English! B2-level proficiency is a must
- An interest in programming, data, creating dashboards and gaining experience with a multinational IT company serving global enterprises
- An eagerness to learn about Microsoft Azure, MS SQL, and Power BI
- Analytical and logical thinking
- A basic technical aptitude gained either in a formal scientific/technical/engineering education program or in personal projects
- A keen interest in self-development! This is an intensive 3-week program that you will be committing to.
- A good network connection
- A computer with the Windows OS suitable for online trainings
- A second monitor – nice to have!
What you can look forward to afterwards
- A full- or part-time dream job at Lingaro for top performers. We are the #2 Best IT Workplace in Poland according to Computerworld’s 2019 and 2020 AudIT survey.
- Real-life enterprise technology knowledge
- A fast start to your professional IT journey, even with no prior work experience!
- More professional development opportunities at Lingaro
What to do next
- Submit your CV using the button below by August 15
- Expect us to get in touch to:
– check your level of English in a quick conversation and
– discuss your reasons for applying.
- Spend a few minutes completing a basic analytical thinking test. The test will be online – we’ll send you a link.
- Have an online interview with us to get to know you better and verify your basic technical aptitude. We’ll invite you for this based on the results of the previous steps.
Meet your trainers!
Hello! I’m a BI Consultant in Lingaro since October 2020. I joined the Warehousing Team after getting my master diploma in Big Data and Data Analysis at SGH. I enjoy working with the data and exploring new technologies, especially in the area of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. In Lingaro I had the opportunity to deep dive into Azure and it’s endless possibilities which I will try to present to you during the Bootcamp. I hope you will enjoy our journey through the cloud! In my free time I do lots of sports and I’m experimenting with different coffee brewing methods at my home kitchen.
My journey with HR Project Management at Lingaro started almost 2.5 years ago. I have coordinated all 3 Bootcamp editions so far, and last year I began joining in to run a 1-day module on HR, self-branding, and recruitment processes. I am looking forward to helping you discover your strengths, prepare yourself for recruitment meetings, and learn some interview do’s and don’ts. See you soon!
I’m an ETL developer with over 6 years of experience. I’ve had a great opportunity to work with wide variety of databases on both cloud and on-premise solutions,. My focus was always with Microsoft technology stack. I love working with the data and seeing how it can affect people lives! Outside of work, depending on the season you will find me either snowboarding or wakeboarding.
I have been coordinating professional development initiatives for 13 years now, with the last 6 here at Lingaro. My strongest focus has always been on communication and team management. At this year’s Bootcamp, I will have the pleasure of covering topics related to customer care, business savoir-vivre, and soft skills that support teamwork. Apart from helping others work more effectively, my biggest passion is spending time in the mountains. I visit them whenever I can throughout the year!
I’m a Lead User Experience Consultant in the field of business data analytics. My everyday job is talking to the users, finding out about their routines, hopes and expectations towards digital products they are stuck with, and get their tools improved in the best possible way.
In my spare time I’m a beekeeper and a gardener. During this bootcamp I will teach you to easily get into your user’s shoes, with help of powerful UX techniques and processes. And I hope this attitude will stick with you for the rest of your careers.