- Establish functional and non-functional requirements and document them appropriately,
- Support team and PO in order to write high-quality user stories
- Elicit requirements (functional and non-functional) by cooperating with different stakeholders
- Secure requirements traceability during smooth end-to-end development
- Model business processes to validate that solutions are fit for purpose
- Identify any Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies
- Establish effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of business priorities and to support the delivery of business value
- Work as part of a project team and support the team in delivery
- Balanced profile of business knowledge/understanding and analytical savviness.
- Outstanding at relationship building with experience of partnering with business.
- Good understanding of CPG analytics (Demand forecasting, Promotions analytics, Demand Supply planning and Execution) and/or Financial/Insurance analytics.
- Experience in driving/managing projects and working with multiple business teams and stakeholders
- Ability to hold stakeholders and business accountable for actions and deadlines
- Experience in working on large scale analytics products requiring multiple data sources.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Nice to have skills: SQL, UML, Java, SAS, Python
Stable employment. On the market since 2008, 1400+ talents currently on board in 7 global sites.
“Office as an option” model. You can choose to work remotely or in the office.
Flexibility regarding working hours and your preferred form of contract.
Comprehensive online onboarding program with a “Buddy” from day 1.
Cooperation with top-tier engineers and experts.
Unlimited access to the Udemy learning platform from day 1.
Certificate training programs. Lingarians earn 500+ technology certificates yearly.
Upskilling support. Capability development programs, Competency Centers, knowledge sharing sessions, community webinars, 110+ training opportunities yearly.
Grow as we grow as a company. 76% of our managers are internal promotions.
A diverse, inclusive, and values-driven community.
Autonomy to choose the way you work. We trust your ideas.
Create our community together. Refer your friends to receive bonuses.
Activities to support your well-being and health.
Plenty of opportunities to donate to charities and support the environment.
- Great Place to Work Certified Employer in the Philippines