Front-end BI Developer
- Visualize data and information for business customers through the creation of
- reports and queries using Microsoft’s technology stack.
- Create Power BI reports based on business requirements with linked content, drill-downs, and nested parameters.
- Optimize Microsoft Power BI dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization.
- Create and administer App Workspaces to control permissions and access to the PBI dashboard.
- Ensure reports meet data accuracy, query performance, usability, and functionality requirements.
- Excellent analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports
- Proficient in making DAX queries on Power BI desktop
- Able to implement row-level security on data and understand application security layer models in Power BI
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in creating reports and dashboards in the Power BI tool
- Good knowledge of SQL, DAX, Power Query M language
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform (Data Factory, Data Lake, Analysis Services, Tabular Models)
- Excellent technical knowledge, problem-solving, and critical thinking
- Ability to translate technical solution advantages into business value for the customers
- English language proficiency is a must, both verbal and written
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform (PowerBI, PowerApps, & Power Automate), experience in working with other BI tools (Tableau, Qlikview, OBIEE, DOMO)
Stable employment. On the market since 2008, 1400+ talents currently on board in 7 global sites.
“Office as an option” model. You can choose to work remotely or in the office.
Flexibility regarding working hours and your preferred form of contract.
Comprehensive online onboarding program with a “Buddy” from day 1.
Cooperation with top-tier engineers and experts.
Unlimited access to the Udemy learning platform from day 1.
Certificate training programs. Lingarians earn 500+ technology certificates yearly.
Upskilling support. Capability development programs, Competency Centers, knowledge sharing sessions, community webinars, 110+ training opportunities yearly.
Grow as we grow as a company. 76% of our managers are internal promotions.
A diverse, inclusive, and values-driven community.
Autonomy to choose the way you work. We trust your ideas.
Create our community together. Refer your friends to receive bonuses.
Activities to support your well-being and health.
Plenty of opportunities to donate to charities and support the environment.
- Great Place to Work Certified Employer in the Philippines