Big Data Engineer (GCP, Python)
- Responsible for technical design & and building a nonstandard, customer-dedicated
data warehouse and reporting solutions.
- Involved throughout the whole process starting with gathering, analyzing, modeling, and documenting business requirements will be needed.
- Model the data from various sources and technologies
- Troubleshoot and support the most complex and high-impact problems, to deliver new features
and functionalities, with the latest cloud technologies, will be in the scope of this role.
- Design and implement data structures that are optimized for storage and retrieval.
- Design, configure, and manage databases to ensure optimal performance and
- Integrate data from multiple sources and transform it into a format that is suitable for analysis.
- Design, build, and deploy data pipelines and applications in the cloud.
- Proven experience with GCP cloud-based infrastructure and systems
- Strong understanding of data modeling concepts and techniques, such as entity: relationship modeling, normalization, and dimensional modeling.
- Proficient in database management systems such as SQL (Big Query is a plus) and NoSQL.
- Experience with data integration tools and techniques, such as ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) and ELT (Extract, Load, Transform).
- Programming skills (SQL, Python, other scripting),
- Tools knowledge: Git, Jira, Confluence, etc.,
- Familiar with cloud computing platforms such as Google Cloud or Azure.
- Open to new technologies and solutions.
- Multi-cloud solution experience preferred.
- Fluent English language skills – good oral and written communication skills
Stable employment. On the market since 2008, 1400+ talents currently on board in 7 global sites.
“Office as an option” model. You can choose to work remotely or in the office.
Flexibility regarding working hours and your preferred form of contract.
Comprehensive online onboarding program with a “Buddy” from day 1.
Cooperation with top-tier engineers and experts.
Unlimited access to the Udemy learning platform from day 1.
Certificate training programs. Lingarians earn 500+ technology certificates yearly.
Upskilling support. Capability development programs, Competency Centers, knowledge sharing sessions, community webinars, 110+ training opportunities yearly.
Grow as we grow as a company. 76% of our managers are internal promotions.
A diverse, inclusive, and values-driven community.
Autonomy to choose the way you work. We trust your ideas.
Create our community together. Refer your friends to receive bonuses.
Activities to support your well-being and health.
Plenty of opportunities to donate to charities and support the environment.
- Great Place to Work Certified Employer in the Philippines