L2 Support Specialist
- Monitor ADF (Azure Data Factory) Pipelines and AAS (Azure Analysis Services) model partition refreshes to ensure SLAs are met.
- Troubleshoot user-raised issues as consulted or escalated by the L1 Team.
- Concentrate on back-end technologies since tasks are heavy on monitoring activities.
- May be assigned tasks to participate in the development or deployment of new features or enhancements to production.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in Excel reporting and pivot tables.
- Fluent English language skills – good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Azure (ADF, AAS) and Power BI.
• Willing to work on a PH holiday and on a weekend as needed.
- Good interpersonal skills
- ITIL foundation and/or Azure Basic certification is an advantage.
- Stable employment. On the market since 2008, 1300+ talents currently on board in 7 global sites.
- “Office as an option” model. You can choose to work remotely or in the office.
- Flexibility regarding working hours and your preferred form of contract.
- Comprehensive online onboarding program with a “Buddy” from day 1.
- Cooperation with top-tier engineers and experts.
- Unlimited access to the Udemy learning platform from day 1.
- Certificate training programs. Lingarians earn 500+ technology certificates yearly.
- Upskilling support. Capability development programs, Competency Centers, knowledge sharing sessions, community webinars, 110+ training opportunities yearly.
- Grow as we grow as a company. 76% of our managers are internal promotions.
- A diverse, inclusive, and values-driven community.
- Autonomy to choose the way you work. We trust your ideas.
- Create our community together. Refer your friends to receive bonuses.
- Activities to support your well-being and health.
- Plenty of opportunities to donate to charities and support the environment.
- Great Place to Work Certified Employer in the Philippines