Big Data Engineer (Azure)
- Implement projects based on Microsoft Azure
- Create ETL logic using Python, and Scala via Databricks based on business requirements
- Create and optimise ADF pipelines, SQL scripts, and stored procedures
- Design and develop applications for clients, performing small to medium changes in existing Azure applications/solutions
- Configure the cloud environment
- At least 3 years of development experience, including 1 year using MS Azure service
- Strong knowledge in at least 2 of the following: Azure Data Factory, Azure Analysis Services, Azure Data Warehouse (Synapse Analytics), Azure Data Lake Storage
- Well-versed in Python and Scala.
- Experienced with Spark or Databricks
- Strong SQL knowledge will be very nice to have
- Familiar with tabular models and code versioning tools (Github, Azure DevOps)
- Familiar with Azure environment, experience in working with large data volume
- Experience working with a multicultural, global team for international clients is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving and organizational abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science a minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience that includes coding with VBA for Excel and Access
- Stable employment. On the market since 2008, 1300+ talents currently on board in 7 global sites.
- “Office as an option” model. You can choose to work remotely or in the office.
- Flexibility regarding working hours and your preferred form of contract.
- Comprehensive online onboarding program with a “Buddy” from day 1.
- Cooperation with top-tier engineers and experts.
- Unlimited access to the Udemy learning platform from day 1.
- Certificate training programs. Lingarians earn 500+ technology certificates yearly.
- Upskilling support. Capability development programs, Competency Centers, knowledge sharing sessions, community webinars, 110+ training opportunities yearly.
- Grow as we grow as a company. 76% of our managers are internal promotions.
- A diverse, inclusive, and values-driven community.
- Autonomy to choose the way you work. We trust your ideas.
- Create our community together. Refer your friends to receive bonuses.
- Activities to support your well-being and health.
- Plenty of opportunities to donate to charities and support the environment.
- Great Place to Work Certified Employer in the Philippines