Business Intelligence Consultant with Tabular
• Develop, design and test BI Reports and Dashboards based on user requirements.
• Work with the customer to gather specifications for data and report requirements.
• Effectively translate end user reporting requirements into functional design documents
• Improvement of existing dashboard design to ensure consistency and cohesiveness across all data analytics applications.
• Designing and implementing complex solutions leveraging Microsoft Power BI, Power Platform, Azure.
• Implementing complex DAX measures in Analysis services models and in Power BI.
• Working in the international projects in agile methodologies.
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in PowerBI development, dashboarding and data modeling and visualization techniques.
• Experienced in application designing, architecting, development and deployment using PowerBI; must be efficient in front-end development and know visualization best practices.
• Experienced in data integration through extracting, transforming and loading (ETL) data from various sources.
• Experienced with complex visuals, DAX
• Exposure to variety data sources (SQL, Cloud, other).
• Ability to research and troubleshoot technical problems.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal & communication skills.
• Openness to learning other tools.
• Ability to share knowledge.
• Strong must have: PBI, DAX (complex cases, performance issues), Tabular models.
• Very nice to have: Cube, AAS, TSML scripting, working with large (>10GB) datasets, Visual Studio, SSMS, Tabular Model Editor.
• Stable employment. On the market since 2008, 1200+ talents currently on board in 7 global sites
• “Office as an option” model. You can choose to work remotely or in the office
• Flexibility regarding working hours and your preferred form of contract
• Comprehensive online onboarding program with a “Buddy” from day 1
• Cooperation with top-tier engineers and experts.
• Certificate training programs. Lingarians earn 500+ technology certificates yearly.
• Upskilling support. Capability development programs, Competency Centers, knowledge sharing sessions, community webinars, 110+ training opportunities yearly
• Grow as we grow as a company. 76% of our managers are internal promotions.
• A diverse, inclusive, and values-driven community
• Autonomy to choose the way you work. We trust your ideas
• Create our community together. Refer your friends to receive bonuses
• Activities to support your well-being and health
• Plenty of opportunities to donate to charities and support the environment