Risk & Compliance Manager
- Perform risk assessments to understand risk level, significance, and scope
- Keep up to date with, and understand relevant laws and regulations
- Act as Data Privacy Officer for Philippines site
- Monitor compliance with laws, regulations, of internal policies
- Manage voluntary best practices relating to professional standards
- Ensure that findings are recorded and followed up with management so that issues can be rectified
- Educate employees on not only the regulations but also the impact on the organization if these aren't complied with
- Investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues
- Report back to business functions on current risk and compliance performance
- Highlight or escalate areas of concern
- Contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the organization
- Review marketing materials, presentations, and websites to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests
- Perform various general administrative duties (such as file creation and maintenance of ongoing administrative projects)
- Collaborate with other departments to create a culture of compliance
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- At least 5 years proven experience in a Compliance Officer role
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures
- Organized, inquisitive, innovative problem solvers with the ability to perceive, understand and interpret facts quickly and precisely
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Abreast with technology advancements, and who offer a work history of preventing, detecting, and remediating compliance violations
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Stable employment. On the market since 2008, 1200+ talents currently on board in 7 global sites.
- “Office as an option” model. You can choose to work remotely or in the office.
- Flexibility regarding working hours and your preferred form of contract.
- Comprehensive online onboarding program with a “Buddy” from day 1.
- Cooperation with top-tier engineers and experts.
- Certificate training programs.
- Lingarians earn 500+ technology certificates yearly.
- Upskilling support. Capability development programs, Competency Centers, knowledge sharing sessions, community webinars, 110+ training opportunities yearly.
- Grow as we grow as a company. 76% of our managers are internal promotions.
- A diverse, inclusive, and values-driven community.
- Autonomy to choose the way you work. We trust your ideas.
- Create our community together. Refer your friends to receive bonuses.
- Activities to support your well-being and health.
- Plenty of opportunities to donate to charities and support the environment.
- Modern office equipment. Purchased for you or available to borrow, depending on your location.
- Great Place to Work Certified Employer in the Philippines